Monday, October 12, 2009

Sneak Peak: Cali

Talk about full circle...and HOPEFULLY much improved. I had the great, great pleasure to work with this sweet little thing again. Cali was the subject of one of my first, ever, photo shoots (that wasn't my kids). I am so honored that her mom trusted me to capture Cali a year later! Oh what fun we had! Tutus, cakes, beads, tiaras, pink...pink...and more pink! I had a blast!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Cake!!!
Photobucket

And of course, what would a sneak peak be without a some feet?! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little girl. Great pictures Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness rach...that first one is so beautiful. cali looks adorable. you did a great job. i love all of them and can't wait to see the rest. i told taff to put them on facebook so i could! :-)

    ReplyDelete