Thursday, November 12, 2009

Senak Peak: Tobbe Family

GORGEOUS! What a cute family! I LOVE this family! They were so chill...and little Leo was such a trooper! We had to wake him up from his nap, which for those of you that have kids of your own, is a HUGE no no! But Leo snapped out of it pretty quickly and as soon as he did, we were on the move! He even taught me about the newest Lightning McQueen and Mater shows, which my son Nathan completely appreciated! :) Thanks Leo!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Rachael - we LOVE them all. Leo laying on his belly in the leaves is a favorite of mine. You did such a great job with the light!! I may have to wallpaper my house with these pictures because I will never be able to choose. We had lots of fun - see you in the Spring!

    ReplyDelete