Friday, November 20, 2009

Sneak Peak: Lechaton Family

I had a great time spending the evening with this beautiful family. Truth be told, I was a little nervous about shooting them. I deal mostly with little little kiddos...in my personal life and my photography life. I haven't had much experience with teenagers...especially teenage boys (soon enough, I know, soon enough). So I wanted to make sure everyone was comfortable and not completely tortured! Luckily this dude just rocked! I couldn't help but imagine the future and what kind of teenagers my own boys will be. I hope our family is as amazing as the Lechaton family. :) Thanks you all for letting me spend an evening with you! I TRULY enjoyed it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment