Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Will ~ Images by Rachael {Louisville, KY Photographer}

I love flying by the seat of my pants. This shoot...Will's shoot...was supposed to be done in Anchorage Park. However, leave it to the ever changing Kentucky weather...and the venue had to be changed because of trees down in the park area. So, Will's Mom called and asked me if I wanted to just come to their backyard...OF COURSE! I was a little nervous, because I was going in blindly...I didn't know what the lighting situation would be...etc. However, I was excited because I would really like to do more "lifestyle" photography, and this was a good opportunity to get some practice. :)

I spent an hour with Will...and we had a blast! An absolute BLAST! We played chase, and peek-a-boo...and he got to play with his cars and his slides. We had a great time!!! :) I am so excited about these pictures...I honestly LOVE them all! Thanks Will for the play date! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments: