Thursday, July 15, 2010

Run, Walk and Roll Baby! ~

At the end of June, I had the extreme pleasure of being the official photographer at the Todd Crawford 5K Run, Walk and Roll event. I actually attend every year, and look forward to it...however this year, I didn't run! I took pictures...and loved it even more! What a fantastic event...put together by a fantastic person: Todd Crawford.

I met Todd 8 or so years ago, when I first moved to Louisville. His brother and my husband went to High School together (as it normally is in Louisville). The Crawfords have become great friends to our family...all of them! I was honored when Todd asked me to take pictures at the Run, Walk and Roll. Of course, I could NOT turn it down, I didn't want to! :)

This is such a family event...and its for such a great cause. Please, do yourself a favor and check out the Todd Crawford Foundation. He has 3 events each year...and I challenge you to to participate in them...I promise, you won't be disappointed! :)

Here are just a couple images from the fantastic day...go here to view more :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment