Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happiness ~ Images by Rachael {Louisville, KY Maternity Photographer}

Honestly, I am not sure how I get so lucky! I get to meet and spend time with honestly the most amazing people on the planet! I only imagined and hoped for a life of doing what I love...and doing it with amazing people. Photography is my love...and I am so blessed to be able to do it for other people.

WARNING: The below family is GORGEOUS! We met them back in the spring...and we meet them again today, at the brink of expansion (new little one has already arrived, I believe!).

I don't have enough words to explain how awesome this family is. How happy they are...how lucky I am to get to know them...and how amazing it is that I have gotten to capture a few tiny precious moments with them.

Oh yes. This one WILL be on my studio wall (you know, WHEN I have a studio):
Photobucket

No words:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, and these next two, seriously bring tears to my eyes when I look at them. The way she is gently touching Bear's cheek, the huge "Bear" hug. Touching.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment