Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sneak Peak: James

Okay...so...I am TOTALLY playing catch-up! I am honestly not sure what happened to the month of September. Did we skip it? Was there some law passed that we were just going to jump to October? Because, I don't remember September at all! I remember Labor Day weekend, and now...the LAST DAY OF THE MONTH!!! Seriously, where did the time go?!

Needless to say, I am playing catch-up! A HUGE apology goes out to those that have been, patiently, waiting for their pictures. Like...James here.

I took James downtown Louisville, and we just kind of walked. It was pretty late in the evening...definitely bedtime, but James was a true trooper! :) I just love this little guy. He is SUPER smart, he had my "bribe" tactics figured out in no time. Oh and he LOVES music, and definitely knows what kind of music he likes. Thanks James (and Sydney) for letting me follow you guys around.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment