Friday, January 8, 2010

Taking it on the Road

Hey everyone....its 2010!!!! Ya know, in case you hadn't realized! ;) Hehe...how could you NOT notice the end of a decade and the beginning of what feels like a new era! Do you feel the 2010 energy? I do! I am so excited to see where 2010 leads me and this business! I have my hopes and dreams for the future of Images...I am hoping 2010 will see the implementation of some of them!

First on the 2010 plate is that I am hitting the road! One major goal I have for my business is to be bi-coastal, so to speak. I would not only like to have a booming, trusted and well respected business in Louisville, but I would also like to take it into other cities that I frequent (Phoenix and Denver are you listening?!). So first stop on the road map is Phoenix! Yeah sunshine! Yeah warmth! Yeah outside! :)

Photobucket

I will be in the Phoenix area January 14 - 31. I am currently booking photo shoots in the Phoenix area during those dates! Give me a shout: imagesbyrachael@gmail.com or info@imagesbyrachael.com

I will also be in the Phoenix area May 4-11. Currently booking Phoenix for those dates as well. Again, give me a shout! :)

I will be planning a trip to the Denver area this Spring, possibly March or April, so Denver/Cheyenne people, be on the lookout for that! :)
And of course, I am also booking 2010 dates for Louisville. :)

Thanks you all for taking the moments to stop by and for your interest in my work this last year! Thanks to those who trusted me with your precious newborns, kiddos and families...I have truly enjoyed each and every photo shoot. THANK YOU!

Cheers to an amazing 2010!

2 comments:

  1. wow, good for you my friend. so you'll be in phoenix when we move. we fly in the day you fly home it looks like. guess we'll have to say our "see ya laters" prior to you leaving. but it's sure nice to know you have major connections in the area so i know i'll for sure see you again and again and again! plus there's our girls' weekends at least once a year, right??!!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete