Tuesday, January 5, 2010

*Louisville KY Photographer* Sneak Peak: The Walker Family

Okay...this "sneak peak" is months late! WAY back in September 2009 I had the opportunity to spend a Saturday morning with one of my favorite families on the planet (and take pictures in the process)! Meet the Walker family. Liz and I used to work together waaay back when I first moved to Louisville (at Stage One), and we have kept in touch ever since. We have become good friends in the process...our boys (all four of them) are the best of friends. It was such a treat to capture the Walker family together! These are just some of my faves:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I LOVE this one:
Photobucket

Come on...how cute is this?!!
Photobucket

LOVING this:
Photobucket

And my favorite of the bunch:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment