Thursday, April 22, 2010

Elena and Lexi ~ Images by Rachael {Denver, CO Photographer}

Okay. Seriously? I LOVE what I do! Just look at these girls! How cute are they? OMG! While in Denver, I met Elena and Lexi. The evening that we had scheduled their photo shoot, the wind was going crazy! I seriously felt like I was back in Cheyenne, Wyoming! I almost cancelled the shoot because no one wants to take pictures with hair flying all over the place...and I sure didn't want to try and edit pictures with hair flying all over the place. Alas, we decided to "make it work"...and I am SO glad that we did! When I saw these two little girls run down the hill with their pink tutus on...I almost died! :)

To top it all off...they had obviously been studying their model poses, or watching America's Next Top Model, because they were posing like crazy! It was fabulous! They LOVED the camera! :) It made my work that much easier! :) Thanks Layla for braving the wind with me. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Rachel - I love it love it!! Kudos to the photographer for making the shoot work in the wind. Thank you Rachel for your time and your amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete