Monday, April 19, 2010

Van Wyk Family ~ Images by Rachael {Denver, CO Photographer}

A couple weeks ago, I had the huge opportunity to head west to Denver, Co. This trip with pure pleasure...with a little "work" thrown in (I say "work" because, I have a hard time calling my passion "work". :)). While there, I hung out with my best friend in the world, spend a couple of quality days with one of my cousins, AND broke out the camera to spend some time capturing pure happiness. I loved every second of it!

One of the shoots I had was the Van Wyk Family. I hit it off right away with Sophie...we read the same blogs! LOL! I even learned that she has a huge interest in photography as well! She has the most amazing family ever! So cute. We took a walk down the streets of Littleton. Here are just a few of my faves. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pics Rachael!! You are fantastic!
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photographer, wonderful mother, wonderful wife, wonderful grand/daughter in law. Rach you are the best! I am so proud to boast that you are family.

    ReplyDelete