Sunday, May 16, 2010

Adriana ~ Images by Rachael {Denver, CO Photographer}

One last shoot from Denver.

World: Meet Adriana
Adriana: Meet the World

This is Adriana (Ade, for short). She is the daughter of my very best friend (my BFF :)), Val. Therefore, Ade...is essentially...well...my "niece", so to speak. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! She has sass...and I LOVE it! The girl knows what she wants...which is a very important thing for a girl to know. PLUS she is sweet as pie. Two traits that are sure to conquer the world! I can't wait to watch her! :)

(Oh yes...remember me telling you about the wind in Denver...yeah...the wind! WIND! WIND! Lotsa wind!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And...I happened to capture this one (feet!) of Ade and her Daddy playing in the backyard. It is one of my faves.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. They are awesome! You are the best! I love the picture with Rob. Thank you Rach!!!

    ReplyDelete