Monday, May 3, 2010

Broome Family ~ Images by Rachael {Louisville, KY Photographer}

It's a small world here in Louisville. A small world...and the longer you live here, the smaller it gets. Its what makes it so charming, I think. I am not from here...and yet I have lived here long enough to know I will most likely run into someone I know at the Grocery Store. This photo shoot wasn't any different! Summer called me while I was in Denver to book a session...she found me through a mutual friend. However, while doing the shoot, we learned that we had a few other mutual friends in common as well...AND we were all from out West (Texas and New Mexico on their part). It was fun chatting with people who understood the difference (good and bad) between Louisville and the west. :)

PLUS...how gorgeous is the Broome Family! Little Barron was "OMG CUTE!". He was sooo active...and LOVED throwing leaves and rocks! And those boots!!! THOSE BOOTS!!! Seriously, to die for! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one...I played around with a little post-vintaging...I thought it fitting with the cowboy boots.
Photobucket
I just LOVE this one. :) Love, Love it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment