Monday, July 5, 2010

Precious Emma ~ Images by Rachael {Louisville, KY Newborn Photographer}

Last week, I had the awesome opportunity to visit Emma in the hospital...Emma was born 30 hours before I met her. She was just beginning her journey in this crazy world...her journey through this amazing/heartbreaking/wonderful thing we call life.

I am SO excited that I was there to capture some of her first few moments. I am sure that with a blink of an eye, she is going to be 16 yrs old and driving her wonderful parents crazy with boys, late nights, and short skirts. How awesome is it that I was there to capture Emma at her most pure...and now her parents can always look back and remember one of the most amazing moments in their lives. :)

Thank you Bethan and Dan for letting me in. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We were more than thrilled to have you be apart of this. We will forever cherish these beautiful photos of Emma. So happy you get to photograph many of our upcoming special moments :) we love you!!!

    ReplyDelete