Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Coolest Cat on the Block ~ Images by Rachael {Louisville, KY Infant Photographer}

Have you ever met someone whom you just know is an old soul? Like, they just emanate "coolness". You haven't? Well...meet Ethan. Yes, he is only three months, but doesn't coolness just seep from his pores? I can just picture him as an adult...just walking down the sidewalk as the coolest cat in the neighborhood. I can visualize his swagger...and I can imagine everyone trying to emulate him. He. is. just. cooool.

I think it helps that his Mom is just as cool. Tara knows one of my deepest and darkest secrets...my natural hair color (eeeeks!)...she and I are in cahoots in keeping that little tidbit of info under wraps. ;) I LOVE her! Oh and I LOVE the salon she works at (LeBliss Salon if anyone wants to check it out...they ROCK!). I have visited her once a month for the past 5 years, and never once walked away disappointed. Thank you Tara for letting me spend the morning with you and your cool cat. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one, I can just imagine him saying (in the voice of Joey from Friends): "How YOU doin'?"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment