Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lost in the Shuffle ~ Images by Rachael {Louisville, KY Baby Photographer}

I received and email from one of my favorite clients this morning, asking if I was going to blog here daughter's 3 month photo shoot. I read the email, and thought "Hmmm, Rachael...didn't you blog?". I had to check...and sure enough...I hadn't! WOW! Has the end of summer really gotten that crazy?!?! Apparently, I am losing my mind (shhh, don't tell my husband!) ;)

Regardless...apologize all around for sweet Hannah getting lost in the madness!

Hannah is one of my Watch 'em Grow babies...(more info on the website if you are interested). So you will be seeing her a lot this next year. Back in July, we did her 3 month shoot, and oh my how she had grown! The day of the shoot...she was VERY serious! While she would happily pose, she did not crack a smile. Defiance at an early age! She knew what we wanted, and was not going to give it to us! Good for her! Not so pleasing to her wonderful Mom! So, we scheduled a re shoot....and this time, she smiled...and giggled...until the camera was in her face, then she got real serious again. Hahaha, it was the funniest thing! I was able to grab a few though :)

Oh and the pink polka-dot dress...KILLS me! LOVE IT! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This next one, Tricia (her mom), had specifically requested. She has one similar to it of Hannah's older brother and wanted a matching one of Hannah. :)
Photobucket

And these are my favorite! The yellow dress...LOVING! Her big blue eyes...to die for!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment