Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mr. Dean ~ Images by Rachael {Louisville, KY Child Photographer}

I was so excited when Danielle contacted me to schedule Dean's one year photo shoot. Why? Well...after a while, doing shoot after shoot, of different ages, I have found myself LOVING certain ages. One year olds are probably my favorite age to shoot. Why? Cause they are just learning to walk...which means they aren't fast, yet they can stand...and they aren't sick of the camera! In fact, they are fascinated by the big black contraption that makes clicking noises. :) This is not to say that others are dreadful...not at all! I do LOVE all ages...there are just some that are a big more challenging than others (like...a 3 year old runner that has zero time nor tolerance for the lady behind the camera! ;)).

Dean. What can I say? He makes it look easy. :)

I am going to start off with a couple of Dean and his amazingly gorgeous Mom:
Photobucket

Hello eyes!
Photobucket

What is a first birthday without balloons?
Photobucket

LOVE LOVE LOVE the next two. In fact, someday, when I have my own studio, I see these two on very large canvases, hanging on my studio walls. I LOVE them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is how you know the shoot is O.V.E.R! ;)
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment